WHO CAN APPLY…
New Application (Level 2)
N4 Engineering and Business Studies
WHO CAN APPLY…
Level 3 and 4/ N2 - N6
- Only South African Citizens.
- Registered or intending to register for an NC(V) programme/ N4 or N5 Engineering/Business Studies
- Financially needy students with academic potential.
- Evidence of good academic performance
- should be provided.
APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE STUDENT SUPPORT CENTRES AT CAMPUSES.
The following documents and information must be provided:
- SAPS certified copies of Identity Document of applicant.
- SAPS certified copy (ies) of Identity Documents of parent(s) or legal guardian(s), a letter of appointment must be provided or an SAPS sworn affidavit made by the guardian.
- Certified copies of both Parents/Guardians/Spouse salary advise slips not older than three months from date of application ( if applicable)
- Proof of address where studying
- SAPS certified copy (ies) of Death certificates if parent(s) / guardian(s) are deceased.
- Residential addresses of applicant, parents / guardian must be provided; stands number, area, postal area name and a postal code (Water and Lights Bill or valid statement).
- Number of family members, age and educational status of members in the house hold.
- Certified copies of both parents/ Guardian’s pension payments not older than three months from date of application ( if applicable)
- If a parent/guardian is unemployed-she/he must make an affidavit at the Commissioner of Oaths/SAPS ( if applicable) –how they make a living
- Bursary Application form completed in full
- Proof of marital status if married, divorced or widowed ( if applicable)
- New students supply Grade 9/10/11/12 statement of results); existing students supply academic history
- Proof of registration reflecting the number of registered subjects
- This is a 100% bursary, 0% loan, all bursary funds you are awarded with will not be paid back to the College or Government.
- Bursaries are not guaranteed – terms and conditions apply. Such as: good excellent academic performance At least 100%-80% attendance of classes: the means test results and all applicable document submitted
- Students are responsible for paying the difference if not awarded the full funds.
- Students are expected to pay for administration fees, enquire at the registration venue at campuses.
Bursary Process Flow Chart for Students