- Vertical arrangement teaching line form and depth space form Corsages
- Horizontal arrangement to be used as:
Table arrangement with candle,
If made much large – Casket Spray
Modern arrangement with all round view
- Posy for bride with Aspidistra frame. (Banquet),
Filling Bride with oases,
Mastering rolling of aspidistras.
Ribbons – Bows and uses in corsages and bridal bouquets as well asin
- Posy For tables and florists
Teardrop Bridal Bouquet
- Basket Arrangement
Parallel systems arrangement – garden design
- Modern Mass – 4 separate areas with line in middle.
Modern Arrangement with kale and gerberas.
- Techniques in large parallel system arrangement cupping, stacking, packing, rolling, umbrella, terracing, layering, bundling, decorative bindig, pavé
- Framing in modern design
Modern horizontal with back and mechanics of framing line with diagonal line
- Tradition mass
Modern arrangement with curved lines and diagonal use of flowers
- Strelitzias in modern mass arrangement
Basket – modern design
Angels made of wile palm leave
- Advanced bridal posy with weeping willow frame
World show arrangement with techniques such as umbrella-like shapes and layering and sheltering
- Equesetum frame with ornamental kale and Antirrhinums and Gerberas used together in modern design
Platting – Arum lily
TNC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors.
Information is subject to change without prior notice.
Changes or additions may or may not be incorporated in any newly complied and or printed versions.
Course offerings are subject to change. The College reserves the right to only offer courses that are justified by student numbers.
The College reserves the right to move a programme /course offerings to other Campuses without prior notification