- Adhere to safety rules.
- Maintaining of a domestic sewing / over locker machine.
- Taking figure measurements.
- Selection of fabrics and patterns and use of a commercial pattern
- Layout of pattern pieces
- Transfer pattern marks / pattern envelope / grain line of fabric
- Cutting out of pattern pieces / pattern instruction sheet
- Stitching of garments
- Pressing of seams
Make a garment
- Skirt with darts, zip, buttonhole, interfacing
- Pants with an elastic waistband
- Camisole with darts, interfacing, bias bindingMaking of advanced garments: Jacket and pants
Making of advanced garments: Jacket and pants
- With sleeves
- With pockets
- With zipper
- With waistband
- With buttons and buttonholes
- With facings
- With collar
TNC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors.
Information is subject to change without prior notice.
Changes or additions may or may not be incorporated in any newly complied and or printed versions.
Course offerings are subject to change. The College reserves the right to only offer courses that are justified by student numbers.
The College reserves the right to move a programme /course offerings to other Campuses without prior notification