A Dream comes true!!!
Handover ceremony of the house in Soshanguve, The Mmamabolo family could not wait for their dream house to be officially handed over to them on 06 December 2013.
This was a joint project of the City of Tshwane, Health and Social Development and Tshwane North College together with 23 sponsors.
Tshwane North College deserves a pat on the back for this massive project as a commitment to social responsibility and the transformation of the lives of the impoverished Mmamabolo family.
The MMC for Health and Social Development Eulinda Mabusela handed over the house to Gogo Maria Mmamabolo.
Photo of house and cutting of the ribbon.
Tshwane North College appreciates the contributions of all the following sponsors that assisted with this project.
- Sammy Dibate – Quantity Surveying and Technical support
- Kagisho Maiphetlho – Encha Group – Bricks for the Super structure
- Paul Swart – Hercules Bricks – Foundation bricks
- Deon Barnardo- Ceilings supply and Install
- Harley Rapetsoa- Bath; shower, toi;et and basin
- Peter Mashigo- Foundation building
- Alice Towson- Proverto – Bags of cement
- Verne Kruger- Financial Contribution (UKWEZA)
- Mashudu Muraba- Solar Geyser supply and install
- Lizette Klopper – Henque Glass – Glass for the windows of the house
- John Mokwena- Transport of bricks
- Thabo Lethoba – Proban (Financial Contribution)
- Joel Mampane - Bricks
- Ferdinand Kerkhoff – Valumax Residential –installation of roof; wall tiles and labour and material for tiling of walls and floors
- Moses Mahlangu – Plastering; Built in cupboards and kitchen cabinets; paint; floor tiles;
- Freddy Ngobeni- Stove and extractor fan
- Catherine Vuma- Curtain rails
- Karabo Mahlangu – Financial contribution towards labour etc
- Chris Bopape: Financial contribution towards replacement of a piece of ceiling and labour
- Koketso Morake – Gauflora – Landscaping and plants
- Clement Thobega: Financial contribution towards paint and material
- Hendrick Nthithe: Eckraal Quarries -Plaster sand; Building sand and River sand