To be a responsive leader in TVET that addresses global socio-economic demands.
- To expand access by offering quality, competitive and innovative programmes as per the National Development Strategy.
- To be on the cutting-edge through technology and innovation considering the effects on the environment.
- To enhance student employability by forging partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- To invest in our human capital through the implementation of a rigorous human resource development strategy.
- To improve students’ performance through quality teaching and learning and by offering integrated student support programmes.
- Excellence: Maintain a high standard of performance and professionalism.
- Empowerment: Provide opportunities for growth and development.
- Integrity: Adhere to moral and ethical standards.
- Accountability: Honouring commitments by being responsible for actions, performance and decisions taken.